About our tennis coaching team
Whether your goal is to develop your tennis skills as a player, stay fit or just keep enjoying the game, we are ready to support you. Nautilus Tennis Squash & Gym (NTSG), headed by Sacha Vlamynck, are running our coaching programs. They are a team of energetic coaches who are passionate about growing our sport in the Geelong region.
Their priorities for the club are to:
– offer highly engaging, inclusive tennis programs for all ages and abilities including Tennis Hot shots (4-12 Years old), Junior groups & development squads, Girls squads, Adult group coaching, Ladies clinics, Cardio Tennis and private lessons.
– facilitate the transition of junior and adults players into competitions and social tennis.
– support a welcoming, fun and vibrant atmosphere at the club through our coaching programs.
Meet the coaches
- Florent “Flo” Lachaut will be supervising our coaching programs at the club. Flo has over 10 years experience coaching in France, the USA and Australia. He trained at the Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy and Competed in the NCAA Men’s College Tennis Division 1 in the USA. Flo loves to share his passion for the sport with lessons catered to all levels. His coaching focuses on skills and lessons that can be used on and off the court; whether you are looking to learn the sport or become a future champion. Flo prides himself in challenging and bringing the best in his player.
- Adam Watson. Adam is the latest new addition to our team. Adam is a qualified coach from the UK. He’s based in Geelong but currently works as Team Manager and Coach at Wesley College in Melbourne. He recently joined our team as he wants to relocate his work in Geelong and he’s very keen to be involved with the Hamlyn Park TC. Adam is very passionate about coaching tennis with all ages and abilities as well as inclusive programs.
- Megan Markov. Megan was a coach at Hamlyn Park TC under Julie Golightly and now works full time with NTSG. Megan is a fantastic, talented young coach. She has a great attitude and loves to learn.
Coaching programs available
– ANZ Tennis Hot Shots from 4 to 12 years old
– Junior coaching groups and squads
– Adult group and ladies clinics
– Cardio Tennis
– Private Lessons
– School holiday programs
If you’d like to register your interest in the coaching program, please fill in our coaching query form and we’ll get in touch with you very shortly.
You can also contact our coach Flo who will be organising the coaching programs at the club on 0420 652 347 for any urgent queries.