Current committee members
|President||Robert Arzanovski||0404 459 995|
|Vice President||Ben Morgan|
|Management committee||Janeene Barry
|Senior competition representative||Ben Morgan||0400 320 066|
|Midweek competition representative||Janeene Barry||0407 823 714|
|Junior competition representative||Rick Spork||0431 707 595|
Past committee and life members
The Hamlyn Park Tennis Club has a proud history of providing the local community with access to tennis facilities and of providing great opportunities for anyone who has ever wanted to learn tennis or improve their game. The club could not survive without the ongoing volunteer work that has been carried out by past and current committee members and we thank them for their tireless work.
The club also recognizes individuals for their contribution to the tennis club and awards life membership based on the following criteria:
- Displays the values of the club and tennis in general.
- Actively promotes the tennis club and tennis in general.
- Contributes to the success and ongoing maintenance required with running the club.
- Provides valuable input to the club.
- Has provided a significant amount of years of service (not just being a member) to the club.
- Tireless worker.
- Provides positivity to the club and is seen as a role model for other members.
- Benefits the club and its members.
- Life Members need to be nominated and seconded to the management committee.